Hey guys! We have been a little busy with work and school and haven’t had much time for blogging! We are super excited to start blogging again now that school is almost over! With that being said, that means summer is finally almost here!! The beach and pool are calling our names! We teamed up with HomeAway to share our top 5 must have travel essentials! We’ve heard that Pensacola Beach and San Diego are some of the most popular getaway locations right now. Whether you are going on a one day trip, a weekend getaway, or a weeks long vacation, these are the things we think everyone absolutely needs!
- A good read– Sitting and tanning can get boring sometimes, so bring one of your favorite books to read while relaxing!
- Sunnies– Squinting is no fun, who likes wrinkles? Bring a pair of sunglasses to keep the sun out of your eyes!
- Snacks– We LOVE food, and leaving the beach to go buy lunch is just a hassle! Bring some of your favorite snacks and have a little picnic with your family and friends!
- Paddle ball– When sitting in a beach chair or playing in the ocean gets a little boring, bring some fun games for everyone to play! Our family loves Paddle Ball, we always try to see how long we can hit it back and forth to each other!
- Refreshing face and body mists– These are essential for cooling down, especially if you get sun burnt! Our favorite DIY face mist is the Cucumber and Aloe one from Design Love Fest! This site even comes with cute, free printable labels for the face mists!
What are some of your favorite essentials you can’t live without at the beach? Let us know in the comments, and don’t forget to visit our friends at HomeAway to help create an amazing vacation you will never forget!🙂